~Welcome!~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Memories~

Memories~
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

Mind and Eye Test

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yesterday was May~

As you may or may not know (see what i did there?), Yesterday was the 31st of May of the year 2011. A pretty boring day it was, i must say. Wasn't really expecting much to happen, so for once my expectations meets reality? Though boring, i can't think of any other ways it could've been more enjoyable.

I mean, i was at home like any other day, woke up pretty late, also showered pretty late in the day and went on with my daily routine. I did, however drove to our neighborhood's nearest shop to help my aunt buy her groceries and what not, i guess driving my car was the most un-boringest thing i've done yesterday........

Oh i also need to talk about my PSP. I've started playing games on it again after so long abandoned and kept in my closet drawer. I gotta say, playing the PSP is the easy part, the finding the PSP part, however took the most time, cos in this house i tend to misplace my stuff very often. I've also started reusing my PS1.....since my bro's Xbox is basically unplayable, long story short, he did something that disabled the console to play 'not-so-original' games and now we're stuck with playing original games, which we only have 3~ THE HORROR!

Well, that's all for today's post. It's the 1st of June, nothing's gonna change though, so boring day up ahead~ COME AT ME BRO!~

No comments:

Post a Comment